JUST STARTING ?
-- Try the Basic
Riders Course (BRC) --
The Basic Rider Course is for people with little or no experience
riding motorcycles, who want to learn. Students must possess a VALID DRIVER'S
LICENSE. Training motorcycles are provided. Successful completion of this
course fulfills the road test requirement of the State-approved Novice Rider Course
for licensing, leaving only the "written" test to be taken with the DMV to obtain
endorsement. Connecticut completion certificates are also accepted by Rhode
Island and Massachusetts.
Only $240 (Weekday) or $260 (Weekend)
- Gloves that cover fingers and palms
- Boots that cover your ankles
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants
- Eye protection
- Helmet (if you have one, otherwise one will be provided)
Nervous about your learning to ride for the first time? Private lessons are the best way to introduce yourself to motorcycle riding. The instruction is customized to fit your skill level. Your personal instructor who will take the time you need and answer all your questions to ensure you learn safely and at your speed. Private Lessons are recommended for individuals who might be apprehensive or unsure of their ability to ride a motorcycle. With the experience of one-on-one lessons you will be ready to take the Basic RiderCourse.
Private Lessons $800.00
- Don't feel pressured by stronger riders.
- Get the focused attention you need.
- One-on-One students get instruction according to their needs
- Experience higher success rate and become a safer rider.
Call for appointment
(860) 564-3009 - Ask for Steve or Joe
©COPYRIGHT 2010-2013 - MOTORCYCLE SAFETY TRAINING CENTER OF NEW ENGLAND, LLC
HOSTED BY: WEBWORKS, LLC
,Cheap WoW Gold
,Buy WoW Gold
,Luxury Shopping Guides
,FIFA 13 Coins